Covered by Warranty
Warrants the Beachwaver-branded electronic product contained in the original packaging (“Beachwaver Product”) against defects in materials and workmanship when used normally in accordance with Beachwaver's published guidelines for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase by the end-user purchaser ("Warranty Period"). Beachwaver’s published guidelines include but are not limited to information contained in technical specifications, user manuals and service communications.
Not Covered by Warranty
• Beachwaver Products not purchased by a Beachwaver authorized retailer;
• To damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, fire, liquid contact, earthquake or other external cause;
• To damage caused by operating the Beachwaver Product outside Beachwaver’s published guidelines--including use on any type of ship.
• To damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Beachwaver or a Beachwaver Authorized Service Provider (“BASP”).
• To a Beachwaver Product that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of Beachwaver.
• If any date code or other identifying mark has been removed or defaced from the Beachwaver Product.
• If Beachwaver receives information from relevant public authorities that the product has been stolen, and/or you cannot prove in any way that you are the authorized user of the product (e.g. by presenting proof of purchase).